thoughts du jour

  • "Spend some time alone every day."- His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Monday 15 June 2009

Favorite photo

So last week I was tagged by Kerri Sackville with regards to what my favorite photo is, why, what the story behind it is etc. It's been hard picking just one photo, because there are so many from different times in my life that I love.
Anyway, the one I picked is this one:



The people are my dad with my two best friends from high school, Jacqui (on the left) and Sarah (on the right).
It was at mine and Shane's wedding, 3rd November 2007, which was celtic themed and held at Overnewton Castle, in Keilor.

The reason I love this photo is because of my dad, really. He's a lovely man, and in this photo, between two beautiful women, he just looks so cheeky, and pleased as punch to find himself in such a sandwich. They are some of the most important people in my life, and seeing them together, happy, and having fun on our wedding day just warms me up.

Pretty boring, really. But looking at all the photos I have on my computer (and there's nothing earlier than 2006, so there are whole sections missing) this was the one that would warm my heart and make me smile.

So...who to tag?
I tag :

1 comment:

carly said...

pretty picture with a lovely story! http://everyonewantsthis.blogspot.com/2009/06/ive-been-tagged.html theres mine :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed