thoughts du jour

  • "Spend some time alone every day."- His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Friday 13 March 2009

Toys, clothes and cute stuff

If you're after presents for babies, toddlers and children, and are tired of boring stuff found in the major stores, I have discovered two adorable websites that have unusual, original, and just plain fun toys, games and clothes. Everything- toys, clothes, decor, furniture- whatever else you can imagine. I only wish I'd discovered it 3 years ago so I could have spent my money on CUTE things that are quirky and different, instead of the same old toys! So, I am sharing these websites with you in the hopes that you won't buy all the Egglings- I need some for Easter and an upcoming 3rd birthday party, so please leave me some!

Check out:
Cradle Rock
Kid's Got Style

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed